San Francisco Private Tour – Create Your Own
Love the look of our San Francisco tours, but feel like customising them to make exactly the tour you're looking for? Well, you're in the right place.
Consider yourself a bit of a Van Gogh? Ie artistic and rebellious? Want to ditch the set itineraries and build your own custom-made Best. Day. Ever?
Let us make your travel wishes a reality with our Create Your Own tours. Where, you guessed it, you’re the designer!
Whether you’re heading to Bali, Bangkok, Buenos Aires or Budapest we can tailor a tour option to suit anyone, from groups to individuals, in over 160 cities worldwide, all with your very own local guide.
Just outline your desired tour itinerary in the form below and someone from our team will get back to you within 24 hours. Easy!
Private Tour Inquiry Form
- Full Itinerary
Your itinerary will be worked out between yourself and our knowledgeable experts in San Francisco. They’re some of the best people to talk to about this extraordinary city — trust us! Your tour doesn’t need to be a walking tour, we have access to vehicles and buses if needs be, so the world is your oyster (or at least San Francisco is, in this case!). Whatever you are looking to do that is within our Responsible Travel charter, we can organise it for you.
We offer a wide range of options for your Custom San Francisco tour. We can accommodate any size group, and pricing varies based on your group size, length of tour, additional inclusions, and mode of transportation.
If you’re attending or planning a convention, team-building event, company wellness initiative, corporate retreat, alumni and donor travel, or non-profit fundraising event, we can offer suggestions and arrange all the details for your group. We can arrange transportation, hotel rooms, meals, sightseeing tours and, most importantly, knowledgeable local guides. You can tell us what you want and we will put everything together into an exclusive, customised tour for you and your group, with as much or as little as you want.
All you need to do to get your bespoke private tour organised is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organising your tour. No payment is required to make your initial Custom San Francisco tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry, either at [email protected] or at +1 (713) 582-2921, we will contact you by email, or, for those who leave a US phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organise your perfect stay in the City by the Bay.
Then, to secure your desired date and time of the tour, we’ll ask for a non-refundable deposit. Once your itinerary and quote is all confirmed, we will deduct the deposit from the final quote. We can arrange all final payments and terms during the planning stages of your private San Francisco tour.
Our local guides are knowledgeable and friendly, providing you with the best local service in town. We recently received TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award, which shows our unmatched level of customer service. Our guides are eager and willing to help you in all of your San Francisco tour needs, so feel free to put them to the test!
- Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
- Exclusions: You’ll discuss what will be included in your tour with your local guide. Exclusions will simply be anything outside of the inclusions you’ve agreed upon.
- Confirmation of booking: We recommend you contact the local supplier to confirm your trip 24 hours prior to departure. Contact details are on this voucher.
- Additional Information: To secure your desired date and time of tour, we’ll need a non-refundable deposit. Note that the deposit amount will vary depending on the options you select for your private tour. We will discuss this with you once you’ve made your initial inquiry. This deposit will then be deducted from your tour once you come to pay for it in total.
- Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour, depending on the activities chosen. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a rate to be determined once your tour itinerary is confirmed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted to join this tour.
Ms. Kalissa C. from Japan travelled on 25 Mar 2017
My tour guide Susie was amazing