Flavors of Chinatown and North Beach
Discover Gold Rush history and the immigrant flavors in the heart of the city on this tour that blends history with the local culture and food scene of Chinatown and North Beach.
- Get to know the locals and the food scene of Chinatown and North Beach
- Sample artisan canolis, dim sum, paninis, and other delicious local snacks
- Stroll by some of the Chinatown’s best street art and learn about its history from an expert local guide
- Hear stories of how the Gold Rush came to be and what makes the Chinatown and North Beach neighbourhoods so unique
- Wander through North Beach, our Little Italy, and finish your local tour at Washington Square Park
Inclusions: Local English speaking guide and food samples at 5 different locations
Exclusions: Drinks, and tips and gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: 660 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108
- Starting time: 1:30 PM
- Ending point: Washington Square Park, Filbert St & Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
This tour is priced $89 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $356 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $89.