Explore the hidden secrets of one of the most iconic neighborhoods in the world. On our Chinatown Discovery tour, see how the locals live, eat and drink, all with a local flare.
- Discover the hidden gems of Chinatown and it’s iconic neighborhood
- Make your own fortune cookie while listening to traditional music on a Chinese two-stringed instrument called the erhu
- Sample the local food at a dim sum shop
- Learn about the powers of traditional Chinese tea during a tea tasting with a tea master
- Learn about San Francisco’s oldest temple and the early immigrants
Inclusions: Local English speaking guide, Chinese BBQ pork bun, tea tasting
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Meeting point: Old St. Mary’s Cathedral, 660 California Street
- Starting time: 5:00 PM
- Ending point: Vesuvio’s Cafe
This tour is priced $66 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $264 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $66.