Explore the hidden secrets of one of the most iconic neighborhoods in the world. On our Chinatown Discovery tour, see how the locals live, eat and drink, all with a local flare.
- Discover the hidden gems of Chinatown and it’s iconic neighborhood
- Make your own fortune cookie while listening to traditional music on a Chinese two-stringed instrument called the erhu
- Sample authentic, traditional Chinese pastries
- Learn about the powers of traditional Chinese tea during a tea tasting with a tea master
- Explore San Francisco’s oldest temple and have your fortune read
Inclusions: Local English speaking guide, Chinese dessert samples, tea tasting
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: Chinatown Gate, at the corner of Grant Ave and Bush St
- Starting time: 10:00 AM
- Ending point: Vesuvio’s Cafe
This tour is priced $66 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $264 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $66.