San Francisco Bay by Bike and Boat
On one of our most popular private tours, you'll enjoy a leisurely guided bike tour from Fishermans Wharf to Sausalito where we'll grab the ferry back to the city. You'll ride across the Golden Gate Bridge and learn about its long rich history then cruise through Sausalito where we'll stop for a local lunch on the go. Afterward, we'll take the ferry back to the city while enjoying the panoramic views of the bay and Alcatraz.
- Explore San Francisco’s hidden bike trails with a local guide
- Learn about the Golden Gate Bridge’s rich history
- Stroll along Sausalito’s waterfront and check out one of the local lunch spots
- Panoramic views of the bay and Alcatraz
- Check out the sea lions and see why they’re our most famous locals
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, bicycle rentals and helmets
Exclusions: Lunch, tips and gratuities for your guide
- Duration: 7 hours
- Meeting point: Basically Free Bike Rentals, 1196 Columbus Avenue
- Starting time: 10:00 AM
- Ending point: Fishermans Wharf
This tour is priced $89 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $356 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $89.