Dim Sum and Dive Bars
There's something for everyone in Chinatown, especially if you’re into dim sum and dive bars! We’ll visit a couple of our favorite dim sum shops as well as a few truly local dive bars. Whether the locals are singing karaoke or playing Liar’s Dice, you’ll get to see a side of Chinatown that will make you fell like a true San Franciscan!
- Enjoy a dim sum sampler and and a BBQ pork bun at two restaurants
- Visit three local Chinatown dive bars, the first beer is on us
- Stroll by some of the Chinatowns’s best street art and architecture
- Hear stories of how San Francisco came to be and what makes this part of the city so unique
Inclusions: Local English speaking guide, dim sum sampler plate, one beer, BBQ pork bun
Exclusions: Additional drinks, tips and gratuities for your guide
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: In front of the Buddha Lounge, 901 Grant Avenue
- Starting time: 5:00 PM
- Ending point: Red’s Place, 672 Jackson Street
This tour is priced $89 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $356 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $89.