North Beach Dinner Tour
From Beatniks to blues bars, fine restaurants and hole in the walls. North Beach is full of exciting local flavors that will interest everyone.
From Beatniks to Blues masters, drunken sailors, hardened fishermen, and karaoke kings, North Beach is full of colourful, local identities and fanciful folk heroes. Find out about them over a family styled Italian dinner on this San Francisco tour that will get you talking.
- Discover San Francisco’s hidden gems in Little Italy with a local guide
- Rub shoulders with the regulars at one of North Beach’s best Italian restaurants
- Stroll through the colourful streets of North Beach after dinner
- Learn about North Beach’s colourful history
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, family styled Italian dinner
Exclusions: Alcoholic drinks, tips and gratuities for your guide
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: In front of Vesuvio Café, 255 Columbus Avenue
- Starting time: 7.00 PM
- Ending point: Washington Square
This tour is priced $89 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $356 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $89.