Chinatown and North Beach Dinner Tour
From fortune cookies to canolis, tea masters to pasta chefs, and karaoke kings. Chinatown and North Beach is full of fanciful folk heroes. Find out about them over a family styled Italian meal on this dinner tour that will get you talking about two of San Francisco's most colorful neighborhoods.
- Discover San Francisco’s hidden gems in Chinatown and North Beach with a local guide
- Rub shoulders with the regulars at one of North Beach’s best Italian restaurants
- Stroll through the colourful back alleys of Chinatown before dinner
- Learn about Chinatown and North Beach’s colourful history
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, family styled Italian dinner
Exclusions: Alcoholic drinks, tips and gratuities for your guide
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: Chinatown Dragon Gate, corner of Grant and Bush
- Starting time: 5.00 PM
- Ending point: Washington Square
This tour is priced $89 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $356 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $89.