Barbary Coast City Tour
Get to know the city in just a few hours as we explore four of the best neighborhoods on our exclusive city tour! Explore Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach and Pier 39 on your own private San Francisco city tour that combines local history, tasty treats and beautiful architecture and views of some of the oldest parts of the city.
- Get to know the rich history of the Gold Rush and why San Francisco came to be
- Sample and see how fortune cookies are still made by hand
- Stroll by some of the Chinatown’s best street art and architecture
- Hear stories of how San Francisco came to be and what makes this part of the city so unique
- Wander through North Beach and learn why it was affectionately known as Little Italy
- Stroll through Washington Square Park then head over to the famous Lombard Street
- Check out what all the hype is with Pier 39
- Spend some time shopping for souvenirs at Pier 39, one of San Francisco’s most popular tourist attractions
Inclusions: Local English speaking guide and fortune cookies.
Exclusions: Drinks, tips and gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Meeting point: Dewey Monument in Union Square
- Starting time: 9:00 AM
- Ending point: Pier 39
This tour is priced $89 per person for a private group of up to fifty travellers (ages 6+). A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate of $356 for up to four travellers. Each additional adult after the first four is $89.